We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
This document was created using an SEQ Legal template.
(2)What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- [(a)information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation)
- [(b)information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- [(c)information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- [(d)information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
(4)Using your personal information
- (a)administer the website;
- (b)improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- (c)enable your use of the services available on the website;
- (d)send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- (e)send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;]
- (f)send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;]
- (g)send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business.
- (h)keep the website secure and prevent fraud;]
(5)Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.